- If the task gets harder does the handwriting get worse? An exploration of the effects of changes in cognitive task demand on the handwriting of boys with and without Developmental Coordination Disorder.
- Comparing copying and spelling to dictation: A window into the evolution of writing ability in typical development and dyslexia.
- Learning different allographs through handwriting: The impact on letter knowledge and reading acquisition.
- Pen or keyboard in beginning writing instruction? Some perspectives from embodied cognition.
- Learning at handwriting at school – a teachers’ survey on actual problems and future options.
- Handwriting in 2015: a main occupation for primary-aged children in the classroom?
- Handwriting fluency and visuospatial generativity at primary school.
- Visual perceptual and handwriting skills in children with Developmental Coordination Disorder.
- Predicting handwriting difficulties through spelling processes.
- Handwriting development in Spanish children with and without learning disabilities: a graphonomic approach.