Are you worried about your child’s handwriting? Would you like some advice on what to do?
- Our booklet Handwriting – Are You Concerned? is written especially for parents and may answer your questions.
- You can visit the section on this website headed About Handwriting Difficulties.
- We do not have the capacity to offer individualised support to parents, but the section on Frequently Asked Questions might provide some answers.
- The Useful Resources section might answer some questions.
- There might be a teacher working in your area who could help you and your child.
- Keep in touch with us. We are gradually increasing the material on this website and send out a free email newsletter, Write, every quarter informing about recent news and events coming up. Do check the website for additions and send your name and email address to request a free copy of Write, including a note of your interest as a parent. We welcome any suggestions to improve our website.
- Free Worksheets on Handwriting Patterns – We have worked on a joint project with The School Run, a company that supplies worksheets for parents on a variety of subjects. The first set of 24 worksheets, Handwriting Patterns Playbook can be downloaded free of charge.