NHA welcomes companies who share our interest in the skill of handwriting and who are willing to support our work as part of their Corporate and Social Responsibility programme. This support is much valued by the Association and can lead to co-operation of benefit to both NHA and the company.
Immediate benefits are:
- Company logo and 300 word write-up on the Corporate Members’ page on new NHA web site
- Free advertisement in NHA annual journal ‘Handwriting Today’ (A5 free of charge)
- Use of NHA logo on company material to publicise corporate membership (not to endorse particular products)
- Invitation to join us at events and conferences
- Opportunity to display company products/leaflets at NHA conferences/courses
- Complimentary copy of all NHA publications
- Concessionary fees on NHA courses
- Opportunity to consult on matters of shared interest
To join or obtain further information about Corporate Membership please contact Susie Baynes.