Membership for an Institution (£36 p.a.; or £30 p.a. by Standing Order; Overseas £48). This is for schools, hospitals and libraries etc and gives you:
- A welcome pack containing information about the Association alongside a free digital download of booklet Handwriting: Are You Concerned.
- Two printed copies and a digital download of our annual journal Handwriting Today giving ongoing research, reports of good practice in schools, reviews of books and materials, reports on conferences and much more.
- The option to download free copies of all the titles in the Tips for Teaching series.
- Electronic copy of our digital WRITE news bulletin.
- Advanced notice of NHA courses, conferences and workshops. These range from practical bespoke sessions to more in-depth studies.
- Priority in receiving in-service training for staff.
- An invitation to a special Members’ Day held annually.
- Access to many articles published in the NHA Journal. The journal has been published every year since 1987 so there is a wealth of information in the archive.
- Access to reviews of resources previously published in recent journals.
And allows all employees/ members of the school, clinic etc to obtain:
- A discount on all NHA publications. NHA publish practical booklets and leaflets for professionals working in both education and health, and for parents.
- A discount on NHA courses, conferences and workshops.
- Free download of all the titles in the Tips for Teaching series.