Membership for an Institution (£36 p.a.; or £30 p.a. by Standing Order; Overseas £48). This is for individual schools, hospitals and libraries etc.
For an Academy Trust consisting of many schools, we offer a special rate for a group of schools. Please contact us directly for details.
The annual Institution membership for individual schools and institutions gives you:
- A welcome pack containing information about the Association alongside a free digital download of booklet Handwriting: Are You Concerned.
- A digital download of our annual journal Handwriting Today giving ongoing research, reports of good practice in schools, reviews of books and materials, reports on conferences and much more. Two print copies can be ordered by Institution members free of charge, but postage will be payable.
- The option to download free copies of all the titles in the Tips for Teaching series.
- Electronic copy of our digital WRITE news bulletin.
- Advanced notice of NHA courses, conferences and workshops. These range from practical bespoke sessions to more in-depth studies.
- Priority in receiving in-service training for staff.
- An invitation to a special Members’ Day held annually.
- Access to many articles published in the NHA Journal since 2009.
And allows all employees/ members of the school, clinic etc to obtain:
- A discount on all NHA publications. NHA publish practical booklets and leaflets for professionals working in both education and health, and for parents.
- A discount on NHA courses, conferences and workshops.
- Free download of all the titles in the Tips for Teaching series.
Becoming a member of the National Handwriting Association supports the charity’s work. You will be able to cancel your membership at any time by logging in to your member’s area.