NHA Members’ Day and AGM, 2020 – POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Friday 12th June 2020 at 10:00 am to 4:00 pm£35 – £55
PLEASE NOTE THAT NHA HAS POSTPONED THIS EVENT IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT ADVICE AROUND COVID-19. WE HOPE TO RESCHEDULE AS SOON AS THIS BECOMES POSSIBLE. IF YOU HAVE BOOKED ONTO THIS EVENT, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A REFUND, AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS AN ALTERNATIVE DATE HAS BEEN ARRANGED.
Our annual Members’ Day provides an opportunity for professionals and carers to come together to network and discuss handwriting issues and concerns. Open to all members.
Over the day, members will:
- Meet with and share ideas with other professionals across disciplines
- Hear presentations on the latest research on handwriting
- Hear about the NHA’s evidence-informed stance on what constitutes good practice surrounding the teaching and learning of handwriting
- Help inform new Handwriting Guidance for Occupational Therapists and Teachers (to be produced for the Royal College of Occupational Therapists)
- Attend the NHA AGM
- Hear from our corporate members about the latest products and resources available for handwriting
£45 for members – lunch and refreshments included
£55 for non-members
Early bird discount: book and pay before 31 March 2020 and save £10 per ticket!